WE’RE HIRING: SEO Manager Liverpool
JOB TITLE: SEO Manager
LOCATION: Liverpool, Baltic Quarter
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Competitive, experience dependent.
THE JOB ROLE
Joining a dedicated digital marketing team, your role will be focused on managing our SEO clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, in-house or as part of an agency. You will be expected to have a high level of knowledge in managing and running search engine optimization tasks and outputs, as well as experience in using tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Although the job focuses on SEO you will be expected to have some level of knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing, including, but not limited to, PPC, social media, digital display, and content creation. We’re looking for a go-getter, but most of all someone who wants to grow in tandem with the company and further their knowledge of the industry. Regular training will be provided to help growth within the role.
– Your focus will be SEO led, however, you will be expected to have knowledge in other key aspects of the digital marketing landscape such as, but not limited to PPC, digital display and paid social.
– Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets for our clients.
– Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO work stream for clients with ownership for client accounts and items (e.g: by the creation and specification of an evolving backlog of items).
– Share initiatives, best practices, and results.
– Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends.
– Educates other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
– Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
– Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and/or Digital Marketing
– Analytical & creative mindset with a strong ability to detail and problem-solving
– Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
– Excellent time/task management skills
– Significant experience in owning responsibilities
– Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
– Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
– Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
– Understanding of website development
– Adobe Suite skills
– Educated to degree level or a professional certificate in marketing.
Think you’re a good fit? We’d love to hear from you. Email Chad on email@example.com