We are on the hunt for a passionate, creative Graphic Designer (with a focus on motion graphics) to join our creative department in Cardiff. We’re looking for someone with integrated experience and the ability to create a variety of assets for TV and Digital platforms with a particular focus on social media. This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the Cardiff office and 2 days working remotely.
You will be working as part of an ambitious team in a fast-paced agency environment, to create eye-catching creatives (with a focus on motion graphics) that will work across multiple channels.
We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to speak up, think outside the box and come up with new and exciting creative ideas. You will be storyboarding, concepting, and working on high-visibility campaigns and digital content that are visible nationwide.
Key to the role is the ability to effectively communicate with other members of the team to ensure animated designs are on-brand. The role requires someone who is happy to work closely with senior members of the agency (the Head of Digital and Creative Lead) to execute visual ideas that bring our clients work to life. You will act as a brand guardian for our clients and maintain design specifications and quality through all phases of a project.
For the safety of our staff, we are all currently working remotely but we will return to working from our agency office in Llanishen, Cardiff when it’s safe to do so.
Ubiquity offers the unique opportunity for its staff to take on new challenges and develop your career in a way you wouldn’t be able to at other agencies. If you have the passion, we can provide the opportunity and support.
- A minimum of 2 years design experience
- Someone who/s not afraid to be bold, but also follows/interprets creative direction.
- An engaging / creative / original portfolio of work.
- Proficient in the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, and Adobe XD.
- Experience in Cinema 4D would also be desirable.
- Familiarity with UI/UX work is a plus
- Has Illustrative capabilities.
- Solid organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. Someone who is looking to expand their skillset even further.
- A keen interest in everything design, new trends, new methods, someone who’s passionate about their craft.
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- You enjoy solving problems and can do so without direct supervision.
- You have a sophisticated design style/understanding.
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are passionate about our brand vision and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or another relevant field.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions about the role. We will be conducting interviews via video call and you will be contacted if you reach the interview stage.
Think you’re the right fit? Applicants should send in a portfolio of their creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org